Saturday, 15 September 2007

Mission Completion

I apologize for not posting lately. Been occupied with work and other matters. But that is not an excuse. This blog is also a 'Big rock' to me, hence I need to discipline myself to update it regularly.
Yeehaw!! Finally I have completed my sharing session with my colleagues on all 7 Habits. Last Wednesday was our last session and we had a small party to celebrate. They treat me lunch (Thanks so much guys!) and I am so glad I managed to finish it and hopefully some (if not all) would be inspired to live the habits.
Would I do it again? Yes, I would. Would I do it differently? Not too sure, but there were some sessions where I think I could improve.
To all, wish you all the best in trying to live the habits. Remember, old habits will pull you down like gravity. The focus is on the journey, not the destination.

No comments: